Looking for an earth-friendly way to refresh your place? Designed to create a natural and sophisticated atmosphere, our world wall maps will help you create a stress-free, soothing, and travel-themed room you will enjoy every day. See how a beloved and time-tested wood turns into a trendy motif within your environment! Triptychs, panels, and classy maps are at your service.
Compare World Wall Maps and World Map Pinboard
Aesthetists and adventure seekers, meet the adorable solution for your interior – high-quality world maps! When we think of maps, our imagination draws a traditional geographical instrument used for centuries. But we did move ahead and beyond! We present our top wooden wall decor ideas – classy wooden maps, triptychs, and panel world maps – each serving as a decoration that never goes out of style, a fantastic gift for a travel geek, and a motivation for planning your next adventure. Handcrafted to make your interior look alive, each of the above-mentioned products is unique and completes the environment in its unique way.
The wooden maps are highly appreciated by classic admirers and those who prefer sophistication in style. Why invest in a world map painted on wood?
- A real travel tracker! Is it a past journey you mentally return to time and again? Or, you plan a trip to a distant land? Mark your routes on the wooden board!
- Enjoy extras. Accessorize the map with photo frames, wooden sightseeing, and flag pins. Let those memories come alive with tiny marks symbolizing your big adventures!
- Time-tested classic. Still waiting for innovations? Our maps are elegant and quite similar to the atlas you once saw in geography books.
- Impactful presence in ANY room. Although our maps don’t have to be super large to impress, you’re welcome to choose the XXL (69'x 118') ones to spruce up walls in the largest living room, office, dining room, TV studio, or classroom.
- Visualize the world. The maps are in NO WAY geographical tools, yet they awaken interest in the world we live in.
Depending on your interior design style, you may like our panel world maps:
- Art or decoration? We say – both! Stylishly framed, our world map pinboard reminds you of the works of art once seen in the most distinguished art museums.
- A complete piece of décor. The mentioned-above frame makes every map a finished piece of décor that requires no additions.
- Add some dynamic. Uplifting and gorgeous panel design creates appeal and dynamic throughout even a monochrome color scheme of a room.
- Enjoy the most vibrant colors. Pre-installed on the panel, the world map comes alive mainly due to its lively turquoise, deep blue, or indigo background.
- An instant focal point. Turn the wooden wall design into a focal point above your sofa/bed/fireplace or in the middle of the wall that is opposite the entryway.
- The assembling process is easier than ever! You receive a single panel with a map pre-installed on it. There are no extra fragments or teeny-tiny details that tend to disappear and never return.
In the mood for something more eccentric? Check out the reasons why triptychs make for stunning artwork:
- Non-standard home wood decor solution. The art installation creates a non-conventional, strictly individual, and original interior.
- 3-in-1. You pay for a single wooden wall world map and receive 3 separate fragments, each telling a unique story.
- Triptychs make the room feel bigger. Medium-sized panels open up a small space without overwhelming the rest of your interior.
- Perfect wall coverage. YOU decide how much wall space the triptych will cover.
- Get a new look each time! Separate the triptych fragments and move them around in the most preferable way to refresh the look.
- Vibrant background for a realistic look. In addition to highly detailed geographical spots, triptychs are beautified with an eye-friendly deep blue background. It portrays reality in the most accurate manner!
- It does a great job in ANY location. Triptychs look equally chic in any environment, but there are spots where they take pride of place – study rooms, sitting area in the living room, or above a headboard in a bedroom.
How to Disassemble Home Wood Decor
Whether you're just relocating your wall décor or moving into a new place, don’t stress over dissembling the map! While both triptychs and panels are easy to deal with (take them off the wall and remove the nails), it takes a bit of effort to dismantle wooden maps:
- Use a hair dryer to soften the sticky tape connecting the map to the wall.
- Blow hot air at all fragments, one by one.
- Put everything in the box.
- When the wall is blank, use a hair dryer to unstick any remaining tape.
When you find a new home for your map, repeat the steps from the previous section. Have fun experimenting!