- material: birch plywood
- thickness: 6 - 17 mm
- distance from a wall: 22 - 30 mm
- production time up to 10 business days
- all wooden world maps have acrylic backing, you can choose the LED option or stay with the Acrylic option only.
- default language: English (can be customized)
- works on 110V/220V. EU/US electrical plugs are available
- RGB LED (Neon colors) option, 7 light options, and two illuminations. You can regulate the brightness of the light using a compact remote control
- handcrafted in Ukraine
- international patent
- guaranteed shipping
English (can be customized)
thickness: 6 - 17 mm
IN THE BOX
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Have a question ? We are here to help.
Will the Map stick to the wall which is not perfectly smooth and even (i.e. roughcast or wallpaper)?
Yes, it will. It depends on the type and height of the wall surface layer though. The smoother, the better.
How long does it actually take to install the Map?
The installation process takes several hours. It’s a fun project to do as a group, if you wish.
Are there any tips to help with the installation?
Hold off on opening your box with the Map for 2-3 hours upon bringing it home, to give it some time to adapt to your home temperature. After opening the box, follow the instructions included and watch the video guides. Please note that to separate the islands, one should gently press on each piece, from top to bottom, until it comes out, to avoid chipping.
You may also like
This product has no reviews yet.
Who doesn't like a cozy home to come back to at the end of the day? The right wall art can make such a huge difference to your home. If you love beauty and comfort as much as we do, read on!
There’s nothing more personal than your home. Whether you’ve just moved in or have been living in the same place for decades, having a warm and inviting atmosphere is the ultimate luxury
Working from home is the new sexy. While the world is still full of sleepy people rushing to the office with the most common late-to-work excuses made up on the go, working remotely becomes our rea...